14 Aug, 2018 0 Commentaries 96 Views

OKEX Launched Coinall Platform

OKEX Launched Coinall Platform

Last Wednesday Okex launched a new platform called Coinall, a white label solution which is part of its Open Partnership program that started a couple of months ago. Participants in the Open Partnership program will now be able to take advantage of a variety of services offered by the exchange, including its clearing system, cold and hot storage and applicable anti-money laundering (AML) and know your customer (KYC) procedures. Developers also claim that it is an autonomous, community-run crypto-trading platform.

Coinall has released 10 billion CAC tokens, 51% of which will be allocated as rewards to users. The other 49% are reserved for the founders of the exchange and the members of the Open Partnership program.

Watch full video at Weekly Top10 Cryptocurrency News 33



Cryptocurrency pump and dump - scam or legit?
Academy 14 Aug, 2018

Cryptocurrency pump and dump - scam or legit?

One of the most important tips that you will probably receive when getting into investing or...

Top 10 Cryptocurrency Hacks
Hacks 06 Aug, 2018

Top 10 Cryptocurrency Hacks

The cryptocurrency industry is growing as is the volume of capital flowing into it which makes it a...

Top 5 Most Influential Individuals in the Crypto Industry
Other 04 Aug, 2018

Top 5 Most Influential Individuals in the Crypto

Some believe that blockchain is the technology that represents a whole new digital era. There is so...

Add comment

Search

Follow US

Recent updates

«    November 2018    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 1234
567891011
12131415161718
19202122232425
2627282930 

Forks

ForksBitcoin Cash will be Hardforked Whether we Want it or not

Or so is the plan of a group of Bitcoin enthusiasts called BitPico. They want to seize control over...

28 Jun, 2018 0 338

Exchanges

ExchangesCoinbase Begins Taking Ethereum Classic Deposits, Raises Buy Limit to $25,000

Last week Ethereum Classic was listed on two of the most prominent cryptocurrency trading platforms...

14 Aug, 2018 0 159

ExchangesOKEX Launched Coinall Platform

Last Wednesday Okex launched a new platform called Coinall, a white label solution which is part of...

14 Aug, 2018 0 96

Regulations / ExchangesThe First Ever Bank-owned Crypto Exchange

Who remembers the tragic fate of Coincheck? It is a Japanese exchange that was hacked last January,...

28 Jul, 2018 0 357

Authorisation